Are you looking for a creative way to present information to people? Why not in the form of a puzzle? No matter who your target audience is, reach out to them in a unique and creative way.
What is a Custom Puzzle Design service?
Pegamoose Games has gathered a team of puzzle authors, each with their own unique set of puzzle design talents, to generate custom-tailored puzzles to meet your needs. Based on your requirements, we will work with you on finding the best type of puzzle for you and your clients. Contract-hire one of the puzzle authors to help fulfill your needs.
What type of puzzles can the Custom Puzzle Design service provide?
We develop a wide variety of puzzle styles:
- Crisscrosses — This puzzle is similar to a crossword puzzle, but it provides a list of words that must be arranged into the empty grid. Variants on this is to encrypt the list of words provided which must be decoded before they are entered into the grid.
- Drawing Wheels — This is an artistic style of puzzle which solvers must align the numbers along the edge of the wheel and trace the accompanying shape.
- Puzzle Hunts — Combine a variety of puzzles together in a form of treasure hunt. This is a great team-building and group activity.
- Rebuses — This message uses pictures and letters to construct a message similar in style to a game of Charades.
- Sudokus — This is a very popular puzzle where solvers must arrange the numbers 1 to 9 so that no number is repeated in any column, row, and 3x3 box. Variants on this type of puzzle include, but are not limited to: Crossword Sudoku, Sudoku Mazes, Triple Sudokus, and so on.
- Sudokugrams — Another variety of Sudoku puzzle provides a list of letters which, when ordered correctly, unscrable to form words in any row, column, or box.
- Word Finds — Find the list of words hidden in the grid of letters.
- Word Weaves — Weave together rows and columns of letters to form a message into two grids.
Don't see the type of puzzle you need? Send us your request, and we will work to find what you need.
In what ways could the Custom Puzzle Design service be used?
Here are just a few ideas a Custom Puzzle Design service could provide:
- Teachers could use crossword or crisscross puzzle to teach their students vocabulary lists.
- Advertise your product by captivating the consumer on a page with a puzzle related to the product.
- Plan a party in which all the guests gather in various locations using a puzzle-filled scavenger hunt.
- Propose to your significant other by sending him/her throughout the house on a treasure hunt.
- Spruce up the children's menu with puzzles and activities.
- Provide a puzzle-related test as part of your job interview.
- Need a puzzle for your church or neighborhood association newsletter?
- Have booths buy-in to send convention goers on a puzzle hunt around the showroom floor.
Our team of puzzle authors are all very creative. If you dream up an idea, then run it past us, and we will see what we can come up with.
Request a puzzle or more information about this service.